Our client in a National RTO providing a variety of online courses. Due to exciting growth in the business they are now looking to grow their inbound and outbound call centre and need the right people to grow with them!
Working as part of a fun vibrant team located in Brisbane CBD they are seeking candidates who have a strong background in call centre / phone sales to join their amazing Customer Relations team. The role reports directly to the Customer Relations Manager and you will work as part of a well-established and very successful team.
In your role as a Customer Relations Representative, you will be servicing both inbound and outbound enquiries and will be responsible for:
- Proactively contacting potential customers
- Answering inbound calls with a strong focus on enrolling
- Responding to marketing & electronically generated enquiries
- Maintaining current and accurate customer information
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Administrative support including data administration & management
Who we are looking for:
Your previous experience has provided you with:
- Excellent Communication Skills – previous inbound/outbound call experience is a must!
- Previous experience in high volume call centre environment highly regarded
- Proven phone sales experience
- Proven ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Self-motivated to meet and exceed targets
- Ability to actively engage customers over the phone
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Enthusiastic and adaptable team player
- Experience in Registered Training Organisation an advantage but not essential
- Experience with sales for Childcare, Education or Dental an also an advantage
Along with a central location and a supportive management team our client offers:
- A competitive base salary + commissions (min $80+ top performers earning $110+ per annum)
- On-the-job training with ongoing coaching and development
- Work life balance – Monday to Friday – business hours
- Career advancement opportunities within a nationally expanding company
If this position sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for then ” APPLY NOW ” to register your interest. Immediate start available.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this position sound ideal for you, please submit your résumé and covering application letter via the online application button below.
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for the respective position. As such, the candidate’s residency status will be checked.
If, however, this role is not quite right for you, and you are looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please contact us through our website
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information.
On our Facebook page we post a notification when jobs are filled, job vacancies, and résumé, interview and career tips. We also post announcements regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
Thank you for your time and your interest.