Our client is a well-established Registered Training Organisation who are experts in business, wellness, nutrition and fitness and equip their students with the best in online and face-to-face education. Established in 1999, our Client has grown to a network of over 150 campuses and Mentors Australia-wide. They offer a complete suite of qualifications from fitness, nutrition and massage courses, through to a variety of business and management courses.
This expanding company needs 3 new Career Advisors who have a strong telemarketing and direct sales experience combined with a good knowledge/interest in the RTO/education sector or business or health and fitness industry. To join their long-term stable team with an average tenure of two to five years.
The company has a progressive marketing division to provide customer/prospective student’s leads – no cold calling to career advisors.
Your Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to all Student enquiries promptly and within set time frames.
- Ensure that the correct local research is completed prior to contacting the prospective student
- Ensure the student is matched to the right course
- Provide the student with the correct course information and ensure that they are allocated a company Mentor prior to enrolment
- Completing student enrolments accurately and ensuring Fast Track students are matched to a Campus
- Sale of additional student services and courses as required
- Ensuring that sales targets are met on a daily basis
- Ensure accurate data is recorded, payments are processed and verbal scripts including parental verbals are recorded (when required)
- Attend training, professional development and team meetings
- Develop a relationship with all Campus Directors, Mentors and all industry partners
- Ensure Brand integrity
The successful candidate will have:
- A desire for a career position in a dynamic, funfilled call centre environment
- Substantial experience in Telemarketing and Direct Sales
- RTO or fitness and wellness industry-experience preferred
- Skilled in the Art of sales
- Proven track record of smashing KPIs in a busy call centre or direct sales environment
- Strong ’persuasive’ capabilities mixed with a consultative approach to communications
- Sound computer skills (Sales Force, Database, Microsoft Applications)
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record in telesales and/or direct sales
- Confidence and relaxed in dealing with customers over the telephone
- A customer-focus career development passion
- Ability to be self-managed and performance oriented, while working in a close team environment
A very attractive salary package with superannuation including a base salary and incentives is available (average income $80k. Top performers earning $100K-$120k). Working hours (Mon-Fri), 8:30am – 5:00pm 4 days a week, 1day a week 9:30am – 6:30pm.
HOW TO APPLY:
If these positions sound ideal for you, please submit your résumé and covering application letter via the Online application button below.
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. As such, the candidate’s visa or residency status will be checked.
If, however, this role is not quite right for you, and you are looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please email us through our website:
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information.
On our Facebook page we post a notification when jobs are filled, job vacancies, and résumé, interview and career tips. We also post announcements regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
Thank you for your time and your interest