- Lucrative established practice specialised skin cancer treatment
- Looking for a Sea change quality positioned Practice with an affordable non-CBD lifestyle
- An long established expending private practice servicing South East QLD
Utilize your skills & reward yourself in this growing South East Qld skin cancer treatment Practice. Working with the Practice Manager, you will be a team player who is patient focused and builds a high level of rapport with your Clients. Your neatness in your surgical procedures will be a cut above the rest in this family oriented Practice.
Our client is a growing patient-focussed practice dedicated to providing patients with a thorough and accurate skin cancer consultation solution. It is a well-known Practice in a busy medical precinct with a quality clientele list.
Due to recent staff movements, our client is seeking a fully registered and licenced doctor who is trained and experienced in skin cancer diagnosis and surgical and non-surgical treatments.
This position requires experience in surgical skin procedures with only local anaesthetic (nothing under general) assisted by experienced nursing staff. A visiting plastic surgeon is also available for complex cases.
Immediate start is available. An early 2016 start will also be considered for the right person who can hit the ground running. Tenure is preferably for a full time position but a part-time engagement will be considered within a 3 year contract arrangement.
Your Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting thorough and accurate skin cancer consultation solutions
- Undertake skin cancer diagnosis and treatment, including surgical procedures
- Build rapport with clients promoting repeat business
- May involve presentations, marketing/networking to assist expending the Practice (optional)
Based in the South East QLD the successful candidate will have:
- Full Australia Medical Registration with AHPRA
- Full Australian Medical Registration with AHPRA FRACGP
- Be eligible to apply for a Medicare Provider Number
- Own Professional Indemnity insurance
- Wealth of experience with Skin Procedures, especially experienced in skin cancer detection and surgery
- Sub-specialized training in skin cancer detection and care
- Preferably trained in Dermoscopy
- Must have neat surgical procedures
- Permanent Australian residency looking for a longer term position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Demonstrate a high level of care and can build rapport with clients
- Pride in customer service, be a team player, friendly, and be professional without being formal
An attractive salary package or a well-paid percentage of billings remuneration package is negotiable. Long term employment or contract is also negotiable. The Practice operates Mon-Fri (no weekends) with morning and afternoon client sessions with lucrative earning potential for the right person. It is a upmarket, reputable, professional practice and requires business attire on consulting days and Scrubs on surgery days.
To apply for this job please visit cdmguru.com.