Career Development & Management Guru
• Opportunity for variety and higher value entrepreneurial local national and international Client base
• A senior supervisory role within a well-established 20+ years highly regarded Chartered Accountancy Firm
• Attractive Gold Coast location – Close to public transport – Free Parking
Our Client is growing
Our Client is well established, medium sized Firm who provide taxation and accounting services for their clients, as well as superannuation and business planning. The Firm offers financial and management services that inspire and focus their customers to succeed in their particular personal and business worlds. They focus on their clients’ financial health, including taxation, superannuation, cash flow and financing needs, as well as estate and succession planning, business performance, valuation and restructuring as needed. They are also passionate about supporting their more entrepreneurial spirited clients to expand their businesses.
Our Client is committed to forging strong long-term relationships with their clients and are now needing an experienced Senior Accountant to assist with team leadership and their growing client list.
They are seeking a committed professional who has a strong taxation focus and who wants the opportunity for more variety than just the standard taxation and accounting services, with all the benefits of a non-CBD environment on the Gold Coast.
About the Role
This is a newly created position within this well-established close-knit team. The senior partners are often in the field and require a strong leader to support both in the office and in the field. The Firm offers the opportunity for someone who aspires to servicing higher-valued clients, and who relishes working more independently in a leadership role with limited supervision.
Our Client runs a tight team and supports its staff with a pleasant social culture as well as with on-going professional development and training. They are also active in the community and vigorously market their business in conjunction with their marketing team via on and off inline and networking strategies.
You will be responsible for:
• Preparation of Client financial accounts/reports
• Preparation of Tax returns and associated documentation (including BAS, IAS and FBT documentation)
• Provision of wealth creation advisory services (Net Worth reporting, Budgeting, Asset protection, Estate planning, etc)
• Providing business planning and strategy advisory services
• Working with the partners to recommend value add to clients
• Assist with supervision and development of professional staff
This is a permanent, full time, career position.
This position is ideally suited to a taxation professional who has valuable whole-of-business experience and wishes to secure a leadership position with more autonomy, more varied work, and higher-valued clients.
For you to succeed in the role, you will need to have strong and effective communications skills, with a sound Tax background, and with a strong commitment and desire to delivering excellence in Client services.
Ideally you will have the following attributes and experience:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an Accounting CA or CPA Practice
• Australian tertiary qualification in a Bachelor of Commerce (or similar), majoring in Accounting
• CA or CPA qualified
• Business planning and development experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with client and skilled in advising clients on ways to remain compliant and improve and expand their businesses
• Thorough knowledge and experience with appropriate accounting software packages
• Proven ability to complete assignments accurately, on-time and within budget
• Experience with supervision of young professionals
This is a senior accountancy leadership role within the company and an applicant with CA or CPA credentials would be preferred. An applicant nearing their CA or CPA accreditation would also be considered if accompanied by a broader business experience with their sound taxation background. Support in completing the CA or CPA qualification will be considered for the right person.
This position includes an attractive salary ($80 – 95K subject to experience and skills), plus all the benefits of a very well established firm in a non-CBD business centre.
If you have a burning desire to step up to this senior role and make this senior position your own – APPLY NOW firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY:
If these positions sound ideal for you, please submit your résumé and covering application letter via email@example.com
For confidential enquires phone Annette Hurley – 0412 313 310
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for the respective position. As such, the candidate’s residency status will be checked.
If, however, this role is not quite right for you, and you are looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please email us through our website:
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information.
On our Facebook page we post a notification when jobs are filled, job vacancies, and résumé, interview and career tips. We also post announcements regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
Thank you for your time and your interest.