- Mix of broader Customer Advisory work and great Work/Life Balance
- A senior role with a young team in a growing Chartered Accountancy Firm
- Attractive Brisbane Suburban location – Close to public transport – Free U/G Parking
Our Client is a young team of Chartered Accountants who are experiencing continued growth for their services via referral from excellence of service. The Firm not only provides the normal range of accountancy, financial and taxation services but include wealth strategy and business coaching advisory services.
They pride themselves on their commitment to superior Client service – evidenced by their continued growth in their diversified SME Client list. They also ensure that success by their dedication to employee mentoring, training and development.
Our Client is now seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join their firm located in a sort-after Mid-Western Brisbane suburb to continue the Firm’s Client base growth.
About the Role
This is a newly created position within this young close-knit team. The Firm offers career progression opportunities whilst enjoying a quality family friendly work/life balance due to its flexible working conditions and conveniently located modern well-appointed offices and easy parking/transport.
Being a smaller Firm, your role includes a broader, more interesting mix of Client services than may have been otherwise available.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Client financial accounts/reports
- Preparation of Tax returns and associated documentation (including BAS, IAS and FBT documentation)
- Provision of wealth creation advisory services (Net Worth reporting, Budgeting, Asset protection, Estate planning, etc)
- Providing business planning and strategy coaching (Business valuations, KPI development and monitoring, Business planning, Benchmarking, etc)
- Working with the partners to recommend value add to clients
- Providing mentoring and training for other company employees
This is a permanent, full time, career position.
This position is ideally suited to an experienced professional (particularly in tax small to medium enterprise business advisory and consultancy) seeking client interaction and autonomy, and wishing to secure a position working with like-minded client focused professionals. For you to succeed in the role, you will need to have strong and effective communications skills, with a sound Tax background that will be vital. Ideally you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an Accounting CA or CPA Practice
- Australian tertiary qualification in a Bachelor of Commerce (or similar), majoring in Accounting
- CA or CPA qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with client meetings and the subtleties of Client liaison, confidentiality and relationship generation
- Skilled in advising clients on ways to remain compliant and improve their businesses
- Thorough knowledge and experience with multiple accounting software packages Xero and MYOB is essential, QuickBooks, Reckon
- Proven ability to complete assignments accurately, on-time and within budgets
- Experience with supervising junior team members
- A strong commitment to delivering superior Client service
This is a senior role within the company with a market competitive salary package. It includes an attractive reward and recognition programme (including performance bonuses), as well as potential partnership opportunities for the right person in the longer term.
If you have a burning desire to step up to this senior role and make this senior position your own – APPLY NOW.
HOW TO APPLY:
If these positions sound ideal for you, please submit your résumé and covering application letter via the online application button below.
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for the respective position. As such, the candidate’s residency status will be checked.
If, however, this role is not quite right for you, and you are looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please email us through our website:
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information.
On our Facebook page we post a notification when jobs are filled, job vacancies, and résumé, interview and career tips. We also post announcements regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
Thank you for your time and your interest.