Our client is a professional services firm that provides accounting and other tailored services to small and medium Business and Individual clients based in a number of cities along the eastern seaboard of Australia.
Their practice offers specialist advice across a full range of financial solutions:
- Business and Taxation (Accounting, Taxation, Auditing, Lending, and Insurance)
- Investment (Investment Portfolios, Capital raisings, IPOs, Retirement, and Estate Planning)
- Superannuation (SMSFs, Retail and Wholesale Funds, and Retirement Strategies).
Our Client is a dynamic Firm that builds close and enduring relationships with clients based on a sound knowledge of their business. They provide financial and consulting services of the highest technical and ethical standards. The Firm achieves this by investing in highly qualified staff that receive continuous technical training and work in teams across various localities on the eastern seaboard.
A vacancy now exists for an experienced professional services Senior Accountant with a proven track record who is looking for a Partnership opportunity.
The ideal candidate will be a person who is already an exceptional performer and focussed on superior client service. You should be armed with the skills, knowledge and experience to take the next step into a Partner role within the Firm.
Your Duties & Responsibilities
The following duties are that of a Senior Accountant within a Chartered Accounting and Financial Services Firm with an opportunity of a Partnership within 12 – 18 months:
- Developing & strengthening the relationships between the firm & their clients
- Provide business and taxation, investment, and superannuation advice and strategies
- Managing teams of staff providing accounting, financial and consulting services
Our Client offers their employees lifestyle, horizontal team structure and hands-on experience in total business care of clients. The workforce is diverse and the high-performing firm culture is an ideal environment for taking your career as a professional adviser to the next level.
Based in the NSW North Coast the successful candidate will:
- Be CA qualified
- Have a proven track record of exceptional performance over a longer-term in tax/small business and consultancy to business and high profile individual Clients
- Have a high level of Client focus and Accountancy Firm business acumen
- Have demonstrable knowledge and skills in managing, mentoring and leading a team of professional accounting personnel
- Be an exceptional communicator with excellent client relation skills
- Be focused & highly motivated
An extremely attractive salary package is available with short time partnership prospects. As this is a recent vacancy due to retirement, applicants looking for an immediate start are desirable.
If this position sounds ideal for you, please submit your résumé and covering application letter via the Apply for this Job button below.
If this role is not quite right for you, however you are a looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please submit your application as a general enquiry detailing your ideal next career move.
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. As such, the candidate’s visa or residency status will be checked.
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website
On our Facebook page we post job vacancies, the status of current jobs, résumé, interview and career tips. We also post announcement regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
Thank you for your time and your interest