- Tired of traveling, expense, hustle & bustle of city life?
- Want more family time & better work life balance?
- Live & work at the beach 5 mins to home – Partnership prospects
Our client is a reputable long established well-known & highly respected accounting firm. Their practice specializes in Business Services, Advisory, Tax, Audit & Financial Investments. They pride themselves on combining the benefits of a strong institutional foundation & performance-focused culture. They deliver a superior service for their clients through vision, innovation, expertise, strong leadership & quality partnerships.
We are seeking a standout CA or CPA qualified Senior Accountant with Tax & Self-Managed Superannuation experience. As a Senior Accountant you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients from high net worth individuals, to companies, partnerships & trusts.
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Developing & strengthening the relationships between the firm & their clients
- Providing Business Services related advice focusing on Taxation Compliance & financial planning
- Preparation of Tax returns, Financial Statements, CGT, BAS, IAS, FBT returns
- Establishing & maintaining self-managed superfunds
- Assisting clients with Xero, Quickbooks & MYOB program enquiries
- Liaising with ATO, arranging payment arrangements, general interest charges & penalty remissions & general queries
- Mentoring assisting & guiding more junior members of the team
This is a rare & exciting opportunity to join a well-established, successful firm that truly value their staff & who have created a culture that people want to be a part of.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A solid foundation in Business Services Accounting including self-managed superfunds
- Completed your CA/CPA studies
- Be an exceptional communicator excellent client relation skills,
- Be focused & highly motivated.
- Be proficient in the use of MYOB, QuickBooks, XERO, etc. & with MS Office including Excel, Outlook & Word
In reward for your outstanding performance, you will be given a clear career development path to partnership in a value based working environment
If this role is not quite right for you, however you are a looking for a change within the Professional Services sector & would like a confidential initial conversation, please submit your application as a general enquiry detailing your ideal next career move.
To apply for this job please visit cdmguru.com.