Our client is a reputable long established well-known & highly respected accounting firm servicing the Illawarra area NSW. Their practice specialises in Business Services, Advisory, Tax, Audit and Financial Investments. They pride themselves on combining the benefits of a strong institutional foundation & performance-focused culture. They deliver a superior service for their clients through vision, innovation, expertise, strong leadership & quality partnerships.
This client is seeking a full time receptionist. The role is one which presents variety on a daily basis. Unlike any ordinary reception role, you will also be responsible for general admin, accounting and customer queries. As the face of the business it is essential that the successful applicant is both polite and professional at all times.
Your Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Meet and greet clients including reception phone duties
- Diary management, assisting Partners, team members and other tasks from time to time
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and drafting correspondence
- Invoicing accounts and receipting payments
- Manage banking/ cheques/money handling
- Assist with Tax Return collation and lodgement and ASIC Company Statements
- Updating office registers, timesheet recording database updating and maintenance
- General administration tasks including faxing/photocopying and filing as required
This is a rare & exciting opportunity to join a well-established, successful firm that truly value their staff & who have created a culture that people want to be a part of. The ideal Front Desk Receptionist will be well presented, friendly and confident, with strong communication skills.
Based in Illawarra District the successful candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a professional accounting office
- Have high standards when it comes to attitude and presentation
- Will demonstrate exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- An intermediate level competency in Microsoft Office
This is a permanent full time role – remuneration range $40,000 – $45,000. A mid – late August 2015 start .
If this position sounds ideal for you and/or if you would like more information, please complete your application & submit your covering letter & resume.
If this role is not quite right for you, however you are a looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please submit your application as a general enquiry detailing your ideal next career move.
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. As such, the candidate’s visa or residency status will be checked.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website and Facebook page. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
On our Facebook page we post a notification when jobs are filled, job vacancies, résumé, and interview and career tips. We also post announcements regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
Thank you for your time and your interest.
To apply for this job please visit cdmguru.com.