About the Company
Our client is an international company that provides a unique product which has revolutionised the way businesses manage their cash flow. For over 25 years this fun, fast progressive company has offered its member businesses (currently 20,000 and growing) the opportunity to connect to new marketplaces, where members develop new connections and sales with each other.
With the Australian head office located in South East Queensland, an exciting opportunity has become available for a highly experienced National Digital Marketing Executive to develop and execute the company’s strategic marketing plan that incorporates corporate enhancing brand reputation, client acquisition and client retention strategies.
Whilst qualifications, capability and experience are all vitally important, the person we are seeking will be equally passionate, dynamic, committed and have a genuine desire to want to play a key role in contributing to the continuing growth of the company.
As the National Digital Marketing Executive, you will be required to develop, implement and maintain the strategic marketing plan in line with the strategic direction of the company and its culture. You will also lead the marketing for the multi-faceted, multi brand listed company, whilst driving the latest digital marketing strategies.
Reporting directly to the CEO and leading a high performing, cross functional team, your key responsibility will be to plan, manage and execute all national marketing projects (traditional and digital). Success will be measured by your ability to build and maintain market presence, performance and to achieve marketing initiatives, adding value to this fast paced and dynamic organisation.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage the national and regional marketing plans (including the budget) covering all 5 P’s to maximise the company’s acquisition and retention strategies, drive lead generation activities, enhance brand reputation and improved member communications.
- Plan, manage and monitor the public relations, multimedia, mobile media and communication activities, including conducting thorough analysis and reporting results / recommendations for improvement to the CEO and board.
- Manage the ongoing development of online digital marketing (website, applications and social media) activities to maximise client experiences and assisting members with the creation of business blogs, testimonials, case studies, webinars and articles to ensure continuous promotion of the company’s branding.
- Build, manage and maintain client relationship management, including educating and promoting trade activities to maximise the delivery of brand objectives and strategies.
- Responsible for marketing the company’s multiple brands to the right market whether B2B, B2C, domestically or internationally.
- Developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the brand and drive revenue and customer loyalty.
- Introduce creative strategies specifically aimed at building and increasing member attraction and retention.
The successful candidate will have:
- A qualification in Business, Marketing and/or PR/Communications (MBA level is desirable).
- 5+ years experience as a national marketing executive in a memberships based organisation with 50+ members.
- Demonstrated experience working in a multi-faceted company with multiple brands.
- Demonstrate experience in all aspects of developing, executing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organisational strategic objectives.
- Extensive experience in traditional and digital marketing techniques, including implementing digital marketing initiatives that enhance the organisation’s brand awareness and reputation.
- Solid understanding of direct B2B / B2C marketing within both the Small-Medium sized Enterprises in corporate sectors.
- Strong business analytical and problem solving skills, a commercial mindset and stakeholder management skills.
- Thorough knowledge and commercial use of Google analytics.
- Strong capabilities in project management, including ability to plan and coordinate the projects to meet targets.
- Demonstrated experience managing and maintaining customer relations and loyalty programs.
- Demonstrated experience increasing and retaining memberships within a membership based organisation.
A very attractive salary package is available (circa $100k – $120k subject to proven experience and performance), with all the rewards and recognition offered by the company.
If you are a self-starter with a zest for the job, and are a loyal and dependable executive with a mature common sense approach to operational pressures, do not hesitate – apply for this job.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this position sounds ideal for you, please submit your résumé and covering application letter via the Online application button below.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. As such, the candidate’s visa or residency status will be checked.
If, however, this role is not quite right for you, and you are looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please email us through our website: https://cdmguru.com/contact-us/
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information. https://cdmguru.com/employment/jobs/
Thank you for your time and your interest