Pivotal Varied Role, Genuine Caring, Supportive & Stable Team
Great Working Environment & Conditions – Immediate Start
24 – 32 hours over 4 days/wk. Flexible shifts between 8am – 4pm, Mon-Fri
Be the first point of contact & communication for an exclusive private GC hospital & pain clinic. Ultimate professional sought. Make a difference in this multifaceted position.
Our client is a small exclusive private hospital offering patients a unique experience in health care and pain management. Based in a prime location, with tastefully appointed rooms that accommodate short and long stay patients.
The primary role of this position is to provide high quality reception & secretarial services to the patients, doctors & staff in a caring & supportive manner.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Greeting patients and their families & friends to ensure they are at ease
- Answering the telephone in a courteous and professional manner
- Answer queries and provide promotional information to encourage patients to utilize facilities and services
- Liaising with patients and their families in a compassionate manner
- Liaising with GPs/Surgeons, other health professionals and staff and contractors
- Admitting & discharging patients
- Preparing & processing patient accounts
- Data entry including debtors, creditors and payroll
- Monitoring and placing orders for stationery and/or clinical supplies
- Taking charge of all underpinning administration functions e.g. answering and crafting correspondence, filing, incoming and outgoing mail etc.
- Maintaining a meticulously clean and tidy reception area and work environment
This is an interesting & diversified role that requires an extraordinary medical receptionist/secretary who prides themselves on running a smooth and efficient operation.
The Ideal Candidate
Will be a cooperative team member who realizes the importance of clear communication and high attention to detail and will:
- Have a min of 3-5 years Reception/admin experience in a medical environment, preferably in a private hospital
- Possess a sound knowledge of the functioning of private hospital reception and/or medical practice
- Be highly computer literate, including Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel. MYOB an advantage
- Be competent in the use of medical software, preferably Simday
- Be familiar with medical terminology
- Be sales/customer service focused
- Demonstrate strong written & verbal communication skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people
- Possess exceptional problem solving skills & scrupulous attention to detail
- Have excellent presentation, organisational & time management skills
- Demonstrate warm, caring professional and articulate manner
You will also demonstrate that you:
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Are flexible & able to cover leave
- Have a clean drivers licence
- Genuinely seeking long term employment
To apply for this job please visit cdmguru.com.