Our client is a small exclusive private hospital offering patients a unique experience in health care and pain management. Based in a prime location, with tastefully appointed rooms that accommodate short and long stay patients.
The primary role of this position is to provide high quality reception & secretarial services to the patients, doctors & staff in a caring & supportive manner.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Prepare invoicing for Health Insurance claims via ECLIPSE (through patient management software SimDay) and manually for smaller health funds
- Follow up and assess overdue accounts, shortfalls with all Health Insurance Funds
- Retrieve data from Health Case mix Protocol (HCP) each month and upload to various Health Insurance Funds and Queensland Health Admitted Patients Data (QHAPDB)
- Follow up incident reports submitted on ERM with DON including inputting Complaints & Compliments
- Risk register/Compliance register updates, monitoring and assessment
- SMS reminders to be done to weekend staff
- Greeting patients and their families & friends to ensure they are at ease
- Answering the telephone in a courteous and professional manner
- Liaising with patients and their families in a compassionate manner
- Liaise with GPs/Surgeons, other health professionals
- Ability to admit and discharge patients
- Operate all aspects of EFTPOS machine
- Fax, scan and file documents
- Incoming & Outgoing Mail distribution
- Ordering stationary
This is an interesting & diversified role that requires an extraordinary medical receptionist/secretary who prides themselves on running a smooth and efficient operation.
The Ideal Candidate
Will be a cooperative team member who realizes the importance of clear communication and high attention to detail and will:
- Seeking part-time position 2-3 days per week including Monday and Friday
- Have a min of 3-5 years Reception/admin experience in a medical environment, preferably in a private hospital
- Possess a sound knowledge of the functioning of private hospital reception and/or medical practice
- Be highly computer literate, including Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel. MYOB an advantage
- Be competent in the use of medical software, preferably Simday
- Be familiar with medical terminology
- Be customer service focused
- Demonstrate strong written & verbal communication skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people
- Possess exceptional problem solving skills & scrupulous attention to detail
- Have excellent presentation, organisational & time management skills
- Demonstrate warm, caring professional and articulate manner
HOW TO APPLY:
If this position sounds ideal for you and/or if you would like more information
Please complete your application & submit your covering letter & resume via
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. As such, the candidate’s visa or residency status will be checked before employment is offered.
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information.
On our Facebook page we post a notification when jobs are filled, job vacancies, résumé, and interview and career tips. We also post announcements regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
Thank you for your time and your interest.
To apply for this job please visit cdmguru.com.