- Boutique Agency – Digital, Print & TV Advertising Sales Specialists
- Provide Global Brand Publishers to Portfolio of Blue Chip National & International Clients
- Gold Coast Based – Newly Created Position – Flexible hours 2- 3 days/week
- Support & work alongside MD. A passionate and highly experienced media sales professional. Manage administration. Create knockout client presentations. Assist with creating and managing campaigns with a strong digital focus.
Our client is a highly reputable boutique advertising sales and brand partnership company representing a portfolio of the world’s most-recognised, most innovative & prestigious publishers. Including Bloomberg, National Geographic and The New York Times.
Working with the major media agencies and a wealth of leading blue chip companies their key objective is to deliver the best advertising & brand marketing response specifically tailored to individual client objectives. They are focused on growing their market share.
The primary role of this position is to assist the Managing Director to provide an effective client service & efficiently manage administration. This in turn will free the MD of time consuming administrative tasks. Additionally your role will contribute to the creative marketing response by supporting the development and management of campaigns. This role is key to helping the MD grow the business.
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Co-creating quotes/brief responses
- Creating 1st class client PowerPoint presentations
- Client and Publisher liaison
- Social Media postings
- Maintaining database of clients, prospective clients & associates
- Maintaining client enquiries and follow up
- Preparing media kits & collateral preparation
- Production trafficking in conjunction with publishers
- Digital campaign tracking/reporting to agencies
- Manage regular email newsletters
- Event invite management
- Manage company website
- Taking charge of all underpinning administration functions e.g. answering & crafting correspondence, diary management, travel coordination, filing etc.
This exciting opportunity will see you hit the ground running to team with one of Australia’s most respected & experienced media sales professionals. Together, you will proudly service a high calibre stable of Aust/NZ clients for local & international campaigns & brand partnerships and work with some of the world’s most exciting and largest media publishers.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity it is essential that you:
- Have an extensive digital & print media background (min 5 years) as either a EA/PA or as an account executive or have held a media communications role for either a advertising/digital agency and/or high profile digital/print publication company
- Be digitally savvy & possess a thorough understanding and passion for the complex digital and social media landscape
- Be highly computer literate including use of MS suite of products
- Ablilty to create advanced PowerPoint client presentations
You will also to demonstrate that you:
- Are a multi-tasking self-starter with an outstanding business acumen who is equally comfortable working independently & in a supporting role
- Can thrive in a hands on role in fast-paced, creative, and energetic sales focused work environment
- Value-add input into projects/campaigns & the overall development of the business
- Are relationship focused, striving to attain exceptional levels of client service
- Comfortably talk-the-talk with blue chip clients, C-Level business leaders & agency personnel
- Possess excellent presentation & communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Are highly organised, detail oriented, have high follow through & the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently whist achieving results under pressure & meeting pre-determined deadlines
- Possess a happy, positive & enthusiastic personality with a strong creative/innovative mindset
- Genuinely seek a long-term GC based part time employment
HOW TO APPLY:
If this position sounds ideal for you and/or if you would like more information
Please complete your application & submit your covering letter & resume
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. As such, the candidate’s visa or residency status will be checked before employment is offered.
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Resume services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
To apply for this job please visit cdmguru.com.