Our client is a reputable long established well-known & highly respected accounting firm. Their practice specialises in Business Services, Advisory, Tax, Audit & Financial Investments. They pride themselves on combining the benefits of a strong institutional foundation & performance-focused culture. They deliver a superior service for their clients through vision, innovation, expertise, strong leadership & quality partnerships.
This client is seeking a standout Junior Accountant who is currently in their 2nd or 3rd year Accounting Degree. You must also have had 2 – 3 years’ work experience as a bookkeeper or in a similar position.
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Developing & strengthening the relationships between the firm & their clients
- Assisting in the Preparation of Tax Returns, Financial Statements, CGT, BAS, IAS, FBT returns
- Assisting in establishing & maintaining Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Assisting clients with Xero, Quickbooks & MYOB program enquiries
- Liaising with ATO on clients behalf
This is a rare & exciting opportunity to join a well-established, successful firm that truly value their staff & who have created a culture that people want to be a part of.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- 2–3 years’ work experience as a bookkeeper or in a similar role
- 2nd or 3rd year of Accounting Degree
- Be proficient in the use of MYOB, QuickBooks, XERO, etc. & with MS Office including Excel, Outlook & Word
- Be an exceptional communicator excellent client relation skills
- Be focused & highly motivated
An attractive salary package. Generous and favourable long term career prospects.
If this role is not quite right for you, however you are a looking for a change within the Professional Services sector & would like a confidential initial conversation, please submit your application as a general enquiry detailing your ideal next career move.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website
LIKE US our Facebook page
Thank you for your interest
To apply for this job please visit cdmguru.com.