The Company is an internationally recognised brand name headquartered in South-East Queensland with offices and franchises in many countries globally. Being such a diverse group, the Company needs a Global HR Manager to ensure that the Company’s local and international groups retain a qualified and diverse workforce capable of meeting the evolving needs of a rapidly growing business.
The GHRM is responsible for Employee relations; Recruitment; Performance Management; and Talent Management/Development. The GHRM helps the senior management teams to fully understand their strategy and business, and provides advice and guidance on strategic staffing issues such as succession planning, Senior staff rotation program, structures, and change management.
GHRM has direct control over the payroll function as well as supporting and guiding globally disbursed senior managers who are exposed to legal compliance with local labour laws and regulation.
Your Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and ensuring strategies, policies and training are aligned across this globally diverse company
- Adapt innovative employment models in a growing structurally changing company
- Identifying and solving gaps in skills and workload and reviewing remuneration across the company
This position reports directly to the Managing Director, and has overall HR direction and policy development. The position also includes direct control over the payroll function.
Based in South-East Queensland the successful candidate will:
- Have Tertiary Qualifications in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related combination of education and experience
- International HR experience essential with sound knowledge of employment law in diverse local and international markets
- Strong knowledge of Sales (direct sales environment preferred) and/or Marketing and Franchising and/or the development of a business on a multi-site basis preferably within Banking & Finance or Telecommunications or Insurance industry of Business, Finance and Commercial Law
- Knowledge of innovative recruitment strategies and training and development
- Be a Competent Change Agent – ability to deliver innovative new employment models in a changing company structure
- Have a strong Human Resources Management leadership style with experience with performance management Reward and Recognition systems and a teamwork philosophy
- Willingness to travel
You will be a person who values the diversity of the Company’s areas of practice and its people across the globe. This is an executive role where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and this is reflected in an attractive executive style remuneration package (Salary of $200k+ neg).
If this position sounds ideal for you and/or if you would like more information, please complete your application & submit your covering letter & resume via
Like us on Facebook
If this role is not quite right for you, however you are a looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please submit your application as a general enquiry detailing your ideal next career move.
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. As such, the candidate’s visa or residency status will be checked.
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information.
On our Facebook page we post a notification when jobs are filled, job vacancies, résumé, and interview and career tips. We also post announcements regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
Thank you for your time and your interest.
To apply for this job please visit cdmguru.com.