Our client specialises in matters of Family, Relationship and Defacto Law, International Family Law, Migration and Visas, Wills and Estates and Enduring Powers Of Attorney and are experts in Alternate Dispute Resolution such as Collaborative Law, Mediation and Arbitration. Their teams of experienced specialist lawyers provide tailored strategies to provide the best possible outcome for their clients.
This client is seeking a Solicitor or future-Solicitor who is looking to progress their career within a growing and specialised law firm.
The ideal candidate will be a bright, forward thinking person with a commitment to furthering their career in Family Law and is either:
- an experienced general practice Solicitor wishing to move into Family Law;
- a very experienced Senior Legal Secretary who is studying law; or
- an already experienced family law solicitor looking for career progression
You will possess a positive attitude towards work and the organisation as a whole and a will have a true commitment to positive client-focused outcomes.
Your Duties & Responsibilities
- Initially you will work with and assist the Senior Family Law Solicitor
- Effectively manage your clients and their cases across a wide variety of family law matters
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Effectively and efficiently prepare and maintain legal documentation
- Maintain a high standard of Corporate and Professional presentation at all times
This is a rare & exciting opportunity to join a well-established, successful firm that truly value their staff & who have created a culture that people want to be a part of.
Based in South-east Queensland the successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Solicitor with at least 2-3 years family law experience; or
- Be a very experienced general practice Solicitor or Legal Secretary moving into Family Law
- Have demonstrated knowledge and skills in the various forms of dispute resolution including Collaborative Law, Mediation and Arbitration
- Have a strong knowledge of the relevant Court rules and procedures
- Have a demonstrated ability to operate under pressure with superior organization skills
- Be a team player and work independently within delegated limits
- Be able to maintain client confidentiality and handle matters with sensitivity
An attractive salary package is available with favourable long term career prospects. Professional development to gain Family Law Specialist Accreditation is very much encouraged.
If you wish to work in a law firm which values you as a person, this law firm would welcome the opportunity to meet with you.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this position sounds ideal for you, please submit your résumé and covering application letter via the Apply for this Job button below.
If this role is not quite right for you, however you are a looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please submit your application as a general enquiry detailing your ideal next career move.
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. As such, the candidate’s visa or residency status will be checked.
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website
On our Facebook page we post job vacancies, the status of current jobs, résumé, interview and career tips. We also post announcement regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE