Executive Assistant/Graduate- Investment/Accounting/Legal/ Research
PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED* Support a Successful CEO* Accounting/Legal PA or Graduate* Great Salary* Leading International Co*World leaders in their field
• Public Company
• Gold Coast Office – Global Outlook
• Mergers & Acquisitions
Our client is seeking the services of a highly competent Executive Assistant to assist their high profile CEO of a publicly listed company. Due to rapid global expansion this newly created, fulltime, demanding position has two main areas of focus which include:
1. Independent accounting/legal research for investment purposes
2. High level Executive Assistant responsibilities
In this demanding & varied role your duties & responsibilities will include:
• Identify & research businesses globally to determine if they are suitable for mergers & acquisitions
• Analysis of the targeted companies’ financials & structures
• Formulate heads of agreement & legal contracts
• Ensure superior ongoing investor relations & communication
• Maintain quality relationships with shareholders, potential shareholders, fund managers & stockbroking firms
• Work within chairman & committee chair on board & committee related issues
• Assist the CEO with the effective management of the organisation’s software division
• Assist with the successful roll out of specialist SME software
• Assist with research for CEO speaking engagements
• Coordinate special projects
• Coordinate CEO’s itinerary & travel
• Provide administrative & clerical support to the meetings & arrange functions
• Provide administrative & secretarial support to the CEO
The ideal candidate will be a highly organized & efficient person who enjoys working both independently & within a team whilst managing multiple priorities. You will possess superior research/ analytic skills & have a proactive & positive approach with high level of attention to detail.
Candidates with an EA background within the legal or accounting professions specialising in investment, mergers & acquisitions will be strongly considered as will recent or near legal/accounting graduates with a specialist interest in mergers & acquisitions. Intermediate to advanced MS office skills including excel are required.
The successful candidate will receive a rewarding salary & the genuine opportunity to work for a well-established organization who recognize & reward staff achievements.
For more information please contact Annette Hurley on 0412 313 310 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This position has been filled, if you wish to apply for a similar position please register at https://cdmguru.com/employment/register-for-employment/
To apply for this job please visit cdmguru.com.