- Leading Recruitment Agency & Career Development & Management Consultancy
- Combine Admin/HR & Marketing – Create jobs, Market Candidates & Career ServicesGold Coast – Interesting & varied role – part-time 10-15+ Flexible hours/week
- Innovative, creative, proactive & compassionate professional. Support busy MD to maintain & strengthen business relationship & grow Company. Develop SOP.
Our client is a busy professional who is seeking the service of an efficient loyal PA who is willing to partner to create the best possible outcomes for their clients. This client focused, interesting & varied role entails providing comprehensive administrative & marketing support in the day-to-day operations of a boutique recruitment agency, training centre & career consultation practice.
Your Duties and Responsibilities will be
- Supporting the Managing Director with administration, interview preparation, pre-screening & office organisation
- Effectively managing all operational administration, including daily client & candidate correspondence
- Assist with writing job advertisements, posting jobs on job boards or website
- Assist with pre-screening applications
- Administering psychometric testing & report generation
- Resume writing & revamping
- Coordinating workshop logistics
- Creating online marketing campaigns for recruitment, career services & workshops
- Assisting with maintaining website & organisation’s social media
- Providing general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms & reports, arranging meetings, processing confidential reports & documents, filing – electronic & hard copy, maintaining systems & procedures, tracking deadlines & taking down minutes as needed.
This position would ideally suit a Recruitment Consultant/HR Consultant/ HR Assistant with marketing background or EA/PA with Recruitment Agency or Human Resource Department experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Genuinely be seeking long term part-time employment
- Be comfortable working alone & within a team environment
- Have extensive experience working in a recruitment agency or HR Department – Previous exposure to recruitment & selection, talent management, career consultation & learning & development
- Be creative, customer service/sales & marketing orientated
- Show initiative & be solutions-focused with a strong service/client orientation
- Proficient with dealing with all levels of employees, including executive management
- Possess strong administration skills including excel & database management/HR systems
- Have experience maintaining WordPress websites & creating Mail Chimp & social media campaigns
- Have a high level of integrity, confidentiality & attention to detail
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Sound judgement in regard to sensitive employment matters
- Ability to deal with deadlines & time pressure
- A can do attitude & a team player
- Possess a degree or equivalent in Human Resources or a relevant field an advantage, not essential
- Hold a current Blue Card or be eligible & willing to obtain one
To apply for this job please visit cdmguru.com.