- Attractive Senior Executive role in a global financial banking company
- Visions and Delivers IT technology development for a number of arms of the Company
- A globally recognised Company headquartered in South-East Queensland
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) reports to the CEO and is responsible for establishing the future vision and leading all aspects of the Company’s technology developments across the different arms of the Company.
As the Company’s Chief technology executive, this role is integral to the Company’s strategic direction, development, and future growth.
The CTO serves as the Company’s Chief Technology Officer and has overall responsibility for the long-range direction of technological planning and development. The Technology Plans support and enable the future commercial goals in this technology driven company and will be a key factor in the success of the Company.
He/she establishes, communicates and maintains corporate technology infrastructure, including software and hardware, and ensures that the suite of technology can support and enhance the growth of the Company.
Your Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the overall success of the Company as a senior executive through strategic planning, technology visioning, and performance leadership
- Developing the Technology Vision and Plans that enable Corporate Goals to be delivered
- Leading Company planning to seek and deploy cutting edge technology systems opportunities and improvements
- Ensuring the Company technology is central to and integrates with the Company’s disaster recovery, security and operational management plans
- Managing all technical licences, system monitoring and performance measurement, infrastructure security and recovery planning
- Managing all software and application development methodology and plans, documentation and procedures processes, data quality and integrity systems, and information performance management
- Enabling clear relevant and informative Company operational performance monitoring and measurement against Corporate Goals through technology and a focussed performance development framework
- Seeking to both enhance the customer experience and to optimise Corporate Goals through technology software and hardware innovations and improvements
Based in South-East Queensland the successful candidate has:
Formal Education & Certification
- University degree in the field of computer science, business administration, or another rigorous discipline. An advanced degree in one these fields is a plus.
Knowledge & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to envision web-based services that meet consumer needs or solve business problems.
- Demonstrated experience working in fast growing global organisation
- Demonstrated experience and skill in Web Application Development and Security, Microsoft Development and Test Frameworks, and Windows Server system administration
- Knowledge of Internet protocols and search engine optimization.
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
- Experience in Vendor relations and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements.
- Have a strong Executive Management leadership style and ability
- Proven ability to recruit the right personnel and build the team mix
- Ability to articulate Vision, Plans and Change to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
You will be a person who values the diversity of the Company’s areas of practice and its people across the globe. This is an executive role where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and this is reflected in an attractive executive style remuneration package (Salary Negotiable).
To apply for this job please visit cdmguru.com.