- CEO diverse & rewarding executive leadership role*Professional supportive team
- International publicly listed company – Serviced based industry
- Rare strategic opportunity commencing in 2015
Progress your career. Enjoy a quality work-life style balance living in the 6th largest city in Australia. Live & work minutes from world famous pristine beaches.
Our client is an international publicly listed company with successful operations in Europe, USA, Middle East, Asia, New Zealand & Australia. They provide businesses worldwide with innovative ways to increase business & maximise profitability.
Due to international expansion they are seeking the services of a Chief Executive Officer to head their Australian operations. This newly created position has become vacant as the Managing Director is required to focus on the group’s international growth strategy.
Reporting directly to the Board the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of the well-established organisation in Australia within the strategic vision. As the organisation is rapidly moving into a new era of digital sales & technology the ideal candidate will be a competent change agent, be able to keep the big picture in mind whilst dealing with the day to day operations of managing a diverse organisation. This includes the profitability, sustainability, growth & cost efficiency of services, business planning, budgeting, sustainably, systems & quality.
Working from the Gold Coast Head Office in this demanding & varied role requires a new & fresh approach to take this organisation to the next level. Your challenge will be to lead the organisation, enhance its performance & be innovative to consolidate current operations & expand business.
The role will also involve taking direct responsibility for the achievement of sales targets as well as monitoring the effectiveness of the marketing efforts of the organisation throughout Australia & includes policy & planning, operations management, human resource management, public relations & reporting.
The successful candidate
- Will have prior experience as CEO of innovative organisation with turnover in excess of $30million/annum
- Demonstrate a proven track record of increasing sales & improving profitably within a membership based organisation (10,000+) within in a service industry, e.g. banking & finance, telecommunications, insurance
- Be IT savvy, be familiarized with the latest trends in IT, reward/customer loyalty programs, online banking, POS solutions
- Be proficient & up to date with leading edge social media trends & with building an extensive online community
- Have substantial service delivery experience & knowledge at a senior management level
- Possess high-level communication & liaison skills to engage with internal & external customers within a membership based organisation
- Be a strong inspirational leader with a sound understanding of sales & marketing , financial &human resources management
- Have a strong track record with respect to commercial & business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to develop & maintain an organisational structure & culture that facilitates the effective management of human resources to ensure the achievement of the organisation’s objective & business outcomes
- Demonstrate capacity to lead organisation change & manage organisational culture
- Be committed to ethical business practices & strong personal integrity that is proven by a record of tangible contribution
- Hold relevant tertiary qualifications in business, banking finance and/or sales & marketing
An attractive salary package, including advantageous salary sacrificing options, will be negotiated with the successful candidate. Generous and favourable long term career prospects available within the group.
To apply for this job please visit cdmguru.com.