Our client is a well-established Registered Training Organisation who are experts in wellness, nutrition and fitness, and equip their students with the best in online and face-to-face education. Established for over two decades, our Client has grown to a network of over 150 campuses and Mentors Australia-wide. They offer a complete suite of qualifications from fitness, nutrition and massage courses, through to business and management.
This expanding company needs 3 new Career Advisors who have a sound knowledge/interest in the health and fitness industry and its required training along with an excellent sales and customer service background.
The company already has a progressive marketing division to provide customer Leads who will provide Careers Advisors with leads on prospective students who have expressed an interest in looking for careers and training courses in the health and fitness industry (ie no cold-calling is required of the Careers Advisors).
Your Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to all Student enquiries promptly and within set timeframes
- Ensure that the correct local research is completed prior to contacting the prospective student
- Ensure the student is matched to the right course
- Provide the student with the correct course information and ensure they are allocated a company Mentor prior to enrolment
- Completing student enrolments accurately and ensuring Fast Track students are matched to a Campus
- Sale of additional student services and courses as required
- Ensure accurate data is recorded, payments are processed and verbal scripts including parental verbals are recorded (when required)
- Introduce each new student to the team via a student email
- Develop a relationship with all Campus Directors, Mentors and all industry partners
The successful candidate will have:
- Substantial Sales, Customer Service and Career Advisory experience
- Appropriate Careers Education and Development qualifications are desirable
- Proven track record in achieving business plans and associated KPIs
- Strong consultative communication skills with evident ’persuasive’ capabilities
- Sound computer skills (Database, Microsoft Applications)
You should also be able to demonstrate that you are:
- Confident and relaxed in dealing with clients via telephone
- Passionate about customer-focus career development
- Able to be self-managed and performance oriented while working in a close team environment
A very attractive salary package with superannuation and incentives is available (averaging $80k up to $120k). These positions are also an opportunity for an already established RTO salesperson who can benefit the most out of the incentive arrangements and wish to go to the next level.
HOW TO APPLY:
If these positions sound ideal for you, please submit your résumé and covering application letter via the Online application button below.
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. As such, the candidate’s visa or residency status will be checked.
If, however, this role is not quite right for you, and you are looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please email us through our website:
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information.
On our Facebook page we post a notification when jobs are filled, job vacancies, and résumé, interview and career tips. We also post announcements regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
Thank you for your time and your interest