Established in 2001, our Client is a Company who distributes beverage systems to a global network making it a New Zealand and Australian success story. With Coffee and Slush solutions for almost every business, the opportunities are endless for the right candidate. The Company proudly leads the market in the supply of premium quality, European handmade Coffee and Slush machines with associated products.
With Coffee as their core business, complimented by Slush and Frappe lines, the Company is focused on providing complete beverage solutions to businesses of all industry types, not only coffee retailers but offices, petrol & convenience, clubs, schools and so many more. They offer business owners a beverage solution with outcomes such as high retail profits, staff increase in productivity, and customer satisfaction; and potentially high retail profits for “on-sellers” of great coffee.
The Company now employs over 100 people across Australia and New Zealand, including its International associates in the UK, Middle East and Asia.
This growing company needs two (2) new Sales Executives/Business Development Managers who have a strong sales and customer service background and are genuine with a passion for sales excellence. They are also people who understand and can enhance the business benefits of beverage systems deployment within Client businesses. You will be working with market leading brands to deliver on individual and team KPIs through developing and growing the Company’s customer base across New Zealand/Victoria respectively.
You will be supplied with a fully maintained company van fitted out with fully functional Coffee and Slush equipment and sample product. You will be expected to be out of the office and on the road, generating your own leads and winning new business. After your new sales, the Coffee and Slush equipment will be installed at the Clients premises and serviced by fully qualified technical support teams, with consumables provisioned by comprehensive customer service group.
The Company prides itself on creating a professional yet fun, friendly and family oriented work culture that consistently kicks goals. Full training is provided for your role.
Your Duties & Responsibilities
- Close new business deals by cold call and prospecting, developing and negotiating contracts
- Research prospective businesses to identify the right client stakeholders to sell to throughout (but not restricted to) retail, club, pub, petrol and convenience markets
- Meet and exceed sales targets by ensuring a strong pipeline of site visits, demonstrations, and proposals are generated
The successful candidate will have:
- A “hunger” for winning new business and establishing value-based bonds when engaging with Clients
- A high level work ethic and a superior sales record
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar sales roles – coffee industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience in finding opportunities on various platforms, including over the phone and face to face
- Ability to also service inbound warm leads and client referrals
- Having an existing business client network is an advantage but not essential
- NZ and Australian residency for the respective Auckland and Melbourne positions are necessary
- A current Manual Drivers Licence
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of B2B sales techniques and competent in business revenue and profit making
- Ability to be self-managed and performance oriented, while working in a close team environment
- A customer-focus career development passion
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning, time management and discipline
If successful you will receive:
- Motivation and pride that you are selling premium products you can be passionate about
- A competitive base salary
- High commission rate (uncapped) per machine sale
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Mobile phone and tablet
- All the quality coffee you can drink
These positions have a high performance remuneration structure complemented with ongoing personal and professional development.
HOW TO APPLY:
If these positions sound ideal for you, please submit your résumé and covering application letter specifying Auckland or Melbourne based locations via the online application button below. Also, please supply with your Skype ID.
Please note, only people with the right to work in New Zealand/Australia may apply for the respective position. As such, the candidate’s residency status will be checked.
If, however, this role is not quite right for you, and you are looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please email us through our website:
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information.
On our Facebook page we post a notification when jobs are filled, job vacancies, and résumé, interview and career tips. We also post announcements regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
Thank you for your time and your interest