Our Client is growing rapidly
Are you looking for a role that will showcase your superior sales and negotiation prowess? Want a full time job with a base salary, trailing commissions, and realistic KPIs?
Our Client is an Australian owned company that provides skilled workers that live and work overseas, and attracts Australian & New Zealand businesses who wish to expand their operations using these overseas skills and labour resources. Outsourcing in this way, many of a business’ financial and administrative back-office functions, as well as engineering, web design, insurance, graphic design, and telemarketing functions, benefit from savings on office space and salaries.
Our Client is growing rapidly and is searching for the right people to grow with them. Currently, they are looking for an energetic, sales-driven Business Development Manager with a strong appetite in sales, to be located in Southeast Queensland while seeking Australian and New Zealand businesses who would benefit from outsourcing.
This is a newly created position in this exciting, rapidly growing company. The job has easy-to-sell products, with a high level of autonomy, in a fast-paced challenging sales environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating sales leads through cold-calling, networking, etc
- Creatively researching potential businesses who would benefit from outsourcing services and shifting back-office functions offshore
- Creating presentations and proposals and meeting with business owners and senior directors
- Preparing Proposals, Master Service Agreements, and Statements of Work.
- Signing up new accounts and working with the company’s overseas offices to collaboratively close the deals
This is an exciting, full time, permanent position.
Who we are looking for
This position is ideally suited to an experienced sales professional who has valuable whole-of-business experience and wishes to secure a position with more autonomy – desiring a more relaxed, yet accessible, Southeast Queensland business park location.
For you to succeed in the role, you will need to have strong and effective communications skills, with a sound sales and negotiation background, and with a strong desire to achieve company targets.
Ideally you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous direct B2B sales experience
- Proven ability to generate leads and set appointments with decision makers
- Ability to develop and maintain trustworthy relationships with clients
- Self-confidence, be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- High degree of knowledge of business processes
- Sound skills in preparation and delivery of presentations and proposals
This position includes a base salary with a trailing commission structure, plus all the benefits of an easy-living non-CBD Southeast QLD location.
If you have a burning desire to step into this role and make it your own – APPLY NOW.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this position sound ideal for you, please submit your résumé and covering application letter via the online application button below.
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for the respective position. As such, the candidate’s residency status will be checked.
If, however, this role is not quite right for you, and you are looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please contact us through our website
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information.
On our Facebook page we post a notification when jobs are filled, job vacancies, and résumé, interview and career tips. We also post announcements regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
Thank you for your time and your interest.