The role leads the local Adelaide Branch of this Global financial services company with a small dynamic team of sales, customer service and administration staff. This is a hands-on sales and customer service role to “get out there” and coach, develop and invigorate your team to achieve company goals in Sales and Customer service and to broaden the company’s business network in Adelaide. The role primarily involves New Sales (40%), Customer service and retention (40%) and administration/marketing (20%).
If you have a proven record in SME Sales and Marketing and have a passion for sales and team leadership in the financial services sector – Apply now!
Our Client is looking for a new Branch Manager
Our client is an International financial services company which provides a unique product to SME marketplace for over 25 years with the Australian Head office located in South East Queensland as well as Branch offices across Australia and internationally. The Company offers its marketplace to its Member businesses (currently 20,000 and growing). It connects Member businesses in a marketplace where Members develop new connections and sales with each other.
The company is seeking an energetic and dynamic Branch Manager – a sales and marketing specialist – to have a hands-on role in leading a small experienced team of Branch staff to service and retain existing customers as well as growing the company’s client list.
Your Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve Branch Sales targets and performance KPIs through superior SME sales and marketing – growing the company’s client list – as well as servicing and retaining existing customers
- Bring in new business through marketing programmes and networking in local trade shows, events and “getting around”
- Develop and maintain Branch staff skills and performance through strong management and leadership. Establish and retain a high performance, well-oiled team of sales professionals.
The Branch Manager’s success and achievement of company KPIs will be evidenced by the level of performance and stability of the branch team, the level of retention of existing customers, the level of growth of new customers, and the achievement of company KPIs.
This is an exciting, full time, permanent position, with wide ranging responsibility based in an interesting and diverse, yet easy living Sate Capital. Adelaide is an arty yet elegant state capital and boasts many highly desirable lifestyle attractions from glorious beaches and diverse entertainment cultures to picturesque mountains and world renowned wine regions.
Who we are looking for:
- A highly energetic and passionate SME sales specialist
- A person who has proven understanding of Sales, Marketing and Business management – who can bring in new business – who can “close the deal“ and retain clients
- Skilled in local area marketing – trade shows, events, and “getting out there“ – enjoys talking to business owners while looking for B2B sales and has/will develop a large number of business contacts in local community
- A person who is goal orientated, to succeed and achieve sales targets through great organisational skills, effective time planning, and leadership
- Is a self-motivated problem solver who takes the initiative in analysing results and putting action plans together to increase performance
- Has high integrity and high standards, with a good sense of humour
- An effective communicator and a great people person who can lead their team to success
- Good at recruiting, training, performance managing, and coaching your team
- Can build and retain a high performance resilient team
You should also have:
- Tertiary education (preferred)
- Extensive SME Sales and Marketing management experience (essential)
- Experience in B2B sales with Small and Medium Enterprises
- Appropriate professional/business memberships
- Previously completed professional training to support your position application
- Track record of team management success
A desirable salary package is available that reflects a Branch Manager’s role and responsibilities, plus an attractive bonus scheme and commission structure.
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about sales, who can lead your team to success, and who is loyal and dependable with a mature common sense approach to operational pressures, do not hesitate – apply for this job.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this position sound ideal for you, please submit your résumé and covering application letter via the online application button below.
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for the respective position. As such, the candidate’s residency status will be checked.
If, however, this role is not quite right for you, and you are looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please contact us through our website
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information.
On our Facebook page we post a notification when jobs are filled, job vacancies, and résumé, interview and career tips. We also post announcements regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
Thank you for your time and your interest.