Opportunity due to impending retirement
Our Client is an established, Medium Large Business and has a key staff member retiring soon.
A busy office, they are seeking a Finance/Banking Officer for immediate start for a Temporary position, which could lead to a Permanent position for the right person.
About the Role
Our Client runs a tight team and supports its staff with a pleasant small-firm social culture as well as with on-going professional development and training.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer you will be responsible for:
- Process incoming invoices and reconcile, review and input various financial transactions
- Banking, bank reconciliations, payments, daily allocating of incoming funds, direct debit runs assisting with cash flow management, general ledger, journal entries etc.
- Prepare, process and issue invoices on behalf of the company
- Manage the processing of cash float transactions and
- reconcile daily
- Maintain policies and procedures
- General accounting support to the Finance Team
To be successful in this role you will have prior experience in a similar role delivering AR/AP and financial reporting functions as well as strong stakeholder engagement and customer service skills.
You will be highly organised, capable of meeting deadlines, and able to work autonomously as well as being a contributing member of a team.
Ideally you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a busy Finance/Banking Officer Role
- Previous experience with Com Bank, ERP systems & Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a busy, but fun environment
- Exceptional time management
Starting salary for this Temp position is subject to experience, leading to a permanent position for the right person.
If you are attracted to a finance/Banking role and desire to work in a small business – APPLY NOW.
HOW TO APPLY:
If these positions sound ideal for you, please submit your résumé and covering application letter via the online application button below.
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for the respective position. As such, the candidate’s residency status will be checked.
If, however, this role is not quite right for you, and you are looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please email us through our website:
Career Development & Management Guru is a leading Financial Services recruitment agency. We offer Valued Employee search & Recruitment services (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We also provide a range of Career Coaching and Mentoring services.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information.
On our Facebook page we post a notification when jobs are filled, job vacancies, and résumé, interview and career tips. We also post announcements regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
Thank you for your time and your interest.