The opportunity exists to join a reputable long established & highly respected accounting firm servicing the Illawarra area NSW. Their practice specialises in Business Services, Advisory, Taxation, Auditing & Financial Investment. They pride themselves on combining the benefits of a strong institutional foundation & performance-focused culture. They deliver a superior service for their clients through vision, innovation, expertise, strong leadership & quality partnerships.
Our client is seeking a very special Accountant with 2-5 years’ experience wishing to further progress their career within a well established growing accountancy firm. You will reap the rewards of very experienced training and mentoring support. Our Client has vacancy for:
- An Accountant CA or CPA (qualified/qualifing) for a full time career position
If you have a genuine interest in building client relationships and can show that you are already an exceptional performer who is focussed on superior client service – this position could be right for you. Working with the senior partner….
Your Duties & Responsibilities
Each position includes the following duties:
- Developing & strengthening the relationships between the firm & their clients
- Provide business, accountancy, auditing, financial or lending advice
- Preparation of Tax Returns, Financial Statements, CGT, BAS, IAS, FBT returns
- Provide Financial Planning advice which may also include establishing & maintaining Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Assisting the Firm’s clients with advice and/or training in MYOB, Reckon (Quicken), Cash Flow Manager, and Xero
- Liaising with ATO on Clients behalf
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, successful firm that truly values their staff & who have created a culture that people want to be a part of.
Based in Woolongong the successful candidate will:
- Have 2-5 years’ experience in a CA or CPA Accounting Practice
- Have proven Client focus and Accountancy performance skills
- Be proficient in the use of accounting packages e.g. MYOB, Reckon (Quicken), Cash Flow Manager, and Xero & competent in MS Office including Excel, Outlook & Word
- Be an exceptional communicator with excellent client relation skills
- Be focused & highly motivated
This position includes a great salary and great conditions.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this position sounds ideal for you and/or you would like more information, please submit your résumé and covering application letter via the Apply for this Job button below.
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. As such, the candidate’s visa or residency status will be checked.
If, however, this role is not quite right for you, and you are looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please call us or email us through our website:
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information.
On our Facebook page we post a notification when jobs are filled, job vacancies, and résumé, interview and career tips. We also post announcements regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
Thank you for your time and your interest