Our client is a Chartered Accountancy Firm that is listed in the BRW top 100 accounting firms in Australia. It is a well-established Company – over 50 years young and growing with a broad list of clients across eastern and southern Australia – in Sydney, Newcastle, Adelaide and Queensland.
With many of their senior staff now having over 10 years’ of service with the Firm, their clients benefit from continuity and accountants who really understand their business. They have a diverse client base covering:
- Aged, community & disability care
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Sales & distribution
- Information technology
- Professional & commercial services
- High-net-worth families
Based in Sydney with a Branch in Adelaide the Firm provides a variety of Accountancy services including Audit & Assurance, Business Advisory and Consultancy, Tax & Accounting services, and SMSF consultancy. Our client is searching for an experienced:
- Business Services Supervisor with a minimum of four years recent local business services experience.
- Business Services Senior with a minimum of three years recent local business services experience.
- Business Services Intermediate with a minimum of two years recent local business services experience.
Your Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of financial statements for companies, trusts, partnerships and self-managed superannuation funds
- Preparation of income tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships, self-managed superannuation funds and individuals
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management reports
- Preparation of business activity statements (BASs)
- Preparation of Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) returns
- Providing taxation advise to clients
- Assisting with client workers’ compensation insurance, payroll tax and land tax issues as required
The Successful Candidate
The successful applicants must possess good written and verbal communication skills, as the positions entail a level of direct client contact.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this position sounds ideal for you, please submit your résumé and covering application letter via the Apply for this Job button below.
Please note , only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. As such, the candidate’s visa or residency status will be checked.
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information.
On our Facebook page we post a notification when jobs are filled, job vacancies, and résumé, interview and career tips. We also post announcements regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
Thank you for your time and your interest