Our client is a reputable long established well-known & highly respected accounting firm. Their practice specialises in Business Services, Advisory, Tax, Audit & Financial Investments. They pride themselves on combining the benefits of a strong institutional foundation & performance-focused culture. They deliver a superior service for their clients through vision, innovation, expertise, strong leadership & quality partnerships.
They are seeking a standout CA or CPA qualified Senior Accountant with Tax, Small Business Advisory experience. As a Senior Accountant you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients from high net worth individuals, corporate organisations, government & community organisations, companies, partnerships & trusts.
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Developing & strengthening the relationships between the firm & their clients
- Providing Business Services related advice focusing on Taxation Compliance & Financial Planning
- Preparation of Tax Returns, Financial Statements, CGT, BAS, IAS, FBT returns
- Establishing & maintaining Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Assisting clients with Xero, Quickbooks & MYOB program enquiries
- Liaising with ATO on clients behalf
- Mentoring assisting & guiding more junior members of the team
This is a rare & exciting opportunity to join a well-established, successful firm that truly value their staff & who have created a culture that people want to be a part of.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A solid foundation in Business Services Accounting
- Completed your CA/CPA studies or undergraduate accountant with 3 – 5 year exp.working in professional firm
- Be proficient in the use of MYOB, QuickBooks, XERO, or similar & with MS Office including Excel, Outlook & Word
- Experienced in self-managed superannuation funds preferred
- Be an exceptional communicator excellent client relation skills
- Be focused & highly motivated
An attractive salary package. Supportive culture, generous and favourable long term career prospects including possible partnership available.
If this position sounds ideal for you and/or if you would like more information, please complete your application & submit your covering letter & resume via
Like us on Facebook
We have exciting employment opportunities Australia wide.If this role is not quite right for you, however you are a looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please submit your application as a general application for employment detailing your ideal next career move.
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. As such, the candidate’s visa or residency status will be checked.
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website and Facebook page. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
On our Facebook page we post a notification when jobs are filled, job vacancies, résumé, and interview and career tips. We also post announcements regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
Thank you for your time and your interest.
To apply for this job please visit cdmguru.com.