Our client is a professional services firm that provides accounting and other tailored services to small and medium Business and Individual clients based in a number of cities along the eastern seaboard of Australia.
Their practice offers specialist advice across a full range of financial solutions:
- Business and Taxation (Accounting, Taxation, Auditing, Lending, and Insurance)
- Investment (Investment Portfolios, Capital raisings, IPOs, Retirement, and Estate Planning)
- Superannuation (SMSFs, Retail and Wholesale Funds, and Retirement Strategies).
Our Client is a dynamic Firm that builds close and enduring relationships with clients based on a sound knowledge of their business. They provide financial and consulting services of the highest technical and ethical standards. The Firm achieves this by investing in highly qualified staff that receive continuous technical training and work in teams across various localities on the eastern seaboard.
Due to an impending retirement, our Client is seeking a Partner to primarily manage the Auditing work programme for the Firm along with some Superannuation Services responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will be a person who has a proven track record and extensive experience in Auditing and Superannuation, an exceptional performer who is focussed on superior client service.
Your Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountability for managing the Firm’s Auditing programme and Auditing teams
- Developing & strengthening the relationships between the firm & their clients
- Providing Superannuation advice and strategies as required
- Managing teams of staff providing financial and consulting services
Our Client offers their employees lifestyle, horizontal team structure and hands-on experience in total business care of clients. The workforce is diverse and the high-performing firm culture is an ideal environment within which you will lead your teams with energy and enthusiasm.
Based in the Brisbane the successful candidate will:
- Accounting degree or related with a major in accounting CA/CPA qualified or equivalent 8 or more years audit experience in a Financial Services Firm
- Have a proven track record of exceptional performance over a longer-term in financial services and consultancy to business and individual Clients
- Have a high level of Client focus and Accountancy Firm business acumen
- Have extensive knowledge of current Australian audit standards with the ability to effectively manage and mentor your team, while building strong client relationships.
- Be an exceptional communicator with excellent client relation skills
- Be focused & highly motivated
An attractive salary package (circa $150k commensurate with a Partner’s responsibilities) is available with favourable long term career prospects. As this vacancy is due to an impending retirement, applicants looking for an immediate start are highly desirable.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this position sounds ideal for you, please submit your résumé and covering application letter via the Apply for this Job button below.
Please note, only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. As such, the candidate’s visa or residency status will be checked.
If, however, this role is not quite right for you, and you are looking for a change & would like a confidential initial conversation, please call us or email us through our website:
Career Development & Management Guru is unique. We are an Executive Search Firm & a Recruitment Agency (Permanent, Contract & Temporary). We proudly source top talent for local, national & international clients. We offer a range of Human Resource Services and workshops. We also provide a range of Career Development & Management, Job Search & Résumé services tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs, their team & for individuals.
When this position has been filled a notification will be placed on our website. Our website also lists other job vacancies and useful employment and career information.
On our Facebook page we post a notification when jobs are filled, job vacancies, and résumé, interview and career tips. We also post announcements regarding upcoming workshops and webinars.
To stay connected we invite you to LIKE
Thank you for your time and your interest